Advantages of Cured-in-Place Pipe
Before and After CIPP Repairs
The cured in-place pipe (CIPP) restoration process is an economical and efficient alternative to traditional pipe system replacement. Our CIPP lining technology allows us to restore and renew aged, corroded piping systems to a “better than new” condition without removing them. The epoxy liner installed to the pipe’s interior will seal and protect the system from further deterioration, dramatically extending the life of the piping systems. The CIPP lining process can be used on a variety of piping materials, including clay, concrete, metal, iron steel, PVC and fiberglass.
The Pull-in-Place structural liner process we use is a patented, non-destructive technology that allows people occupying a building to continue with their daily activities — preventing displacement, business closure and minimizing pipe system down time.
This innovative, cured-in-place pipe pipe (CIPP lining) system creates a long-term, structural pipe inside the existing host pipe system without digging or destruction to buildings or landscape. The pipe is rehabilitated to a better-than-new condition, with an increased flow rate, eliminated weakened joints, sealed cracks and eradicating the chance of groundwater pollution. The Nu Flow structural CIPP lining technology is best suited for three-quarter to 12-inches in diameter. Specialty applications are available for larger pipe systems.
CIPP is the most innovative means of home and municipal pipe repair available today. Using liquid coating and air pressure, our pipe specialists can fully repair damaged pipe sections without excavating the pipe; the tools and techniques used in these repairs are known collectively as trenchless technology.
The many benefits of CIPP have led to this technology’s steady growth, and property owners worldwide now opt for trenchless solutions as opposed to full-scale digging renovations. In almost all pipe repair cases, the choice is clear: cured-in-place pipe is the fastest and most affordable form of major pipe repair possible.
Cured-in-Place pipe lining has been successfully installed in millions of linear feet of pipe for more than 30 years, with the following benefits:
- Pipes can repaired beneath existing buildings, sidewalks, parking lots, driveways, concrete slab foundations and roadways as well as retention ponds, rivers, canals, railways, buildings, and busy roads
- Factories, schools, office buildings, hospitals, retail stores, warehouses and even malls can continue business as usual while repairs are made.
- Trenchless is environmentally friendly; it uses existing pipe and minimizes pavement and earth excavation and the resulting waste.
- Re-lined pipes are impervious to root penetration.
- Pipe lining is generally more cost effective than traditional digging and replacement of underground installations.
- Rehabilitation of existing pipes can be completed much quicker than dig and replace, minimizing disruption of normal routines for your family, your staff or your clients.
- Trenchless pipe repairs and replacements using seamless technology improve sewer system function.
Ready to solve your leaking pipe problem? We’re ready to roll. Please click the button at right to provide the information we need to accurately address your issue and to prepare our team for solving your problem with our affordable no-dig CIPP repair service.